Create perfect, evenly-shaped eyebrows in seconds with the 3 Second Insta-Brow Stamp! Just use our no-mess stamps and brow powder to create a full brow with a perfect arch. The best part about the 3 Second Brow is that there is no mess, it lasts all day long and you are guaranteed to always get the perfect, natural evenly shaped eyebrows like never before!
This 3 Second Insta-Brow Stamp is perfectly matched to provide natural looking brows in seconds. Apply lightly for subtle color or add pressure for darker color. You can shape and define for a fuller brow or fill in sparse eyebrows. The 3 Second Brow is water-resistant and long lasting. Application is super easy and pain free. 3 Second Insta-Brow Stamp includes Light to Medium Brow Shade compact and 2 stamps (Structured Arch and Soft Arch).
- Perfectly matched, natural looking brows in seconds
- Apply lightly for subtle color or add pressure for darker color
- Shape & define for a fuller brow or fill in sparse eyebrows
- Works great with most skin tones - Apply with different pressure for lighter to darker colors
- Water-Resistant & Long-Lasting For All Day Coverage
- Pain Free & Hassle Free Application With 3-Second Brows, Eyebrow Perfection is as Easy as Pressing & Placing!
- 1 Powder Compacts with Mirror (Light to Medium Brow Shade)
- 1 Sets of Structured Arch Stamps (Left and Right)
- 1 Sets of Soft Arch Stamps (Left and Right)
How To Use Your 3 Second Insta-Brow Stamp:
- Align the stamps with your eyebrows to determine which brow shape most closely resembles your own. Without applying powder, practice stamping on your eyebrow by guiding the sponge along the shape of your eyebrow.
- Open the compact. The compact includes brow powder and a mirror. In a small circular motion, gently rub the stamp into the powder until the sponge is sufficiently coated with brow powder.
Note: Do not forcefully press the stamp into the powder.
- While looking in the mirror, align the stamp with your eyebrow and press firmly with even pressure for 3 seconds. The harder you press, the darker your eyebrow will be. Pull the stamp away to reveal your eyebrows. If there is any excess powder around your eyebrows, you may need to touch up.
Note: The stamps are labeled with “R” for right eyebrow and “L” for left eyebrow. Make sure to use the correct stamp on the correct side before applying.
- Depending on the size and shape of your eyebrow, you may end up with some excess powder around your eyebrows. Just dab a cotton swab with some makeup remover and wipe along the outside of your eyebrows to clean off any excess powder
- Instead of stamping the 3 Second Insta-Brow Stamp directly onto your eyebrows, try guiding the stamp along your eyebrow. Start at either end of your eyebrow and roll the stamp along the shape of your eyebrow for a more even application.
- Is the powder color too dark? You can use an eyebrow brush or spoolie to brush the powder into your eyebrows, getting rid of excess powder and helping to blend in the color!
- Remember, the harder you stamp, the darker the color will be, so keep trying until you get your desired color
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.