The world’s smallest phone charger is a seriously small portable phone charger. It is small enough for you to carry it around wherever you go, doesn’t depend on you remembering to charge it, and it relies on something readily available everywhere: household AA batteries.
The world’s smallest phone charger was primarily designed for emergency use. When all else fails, when all hope is lost – in situations where you desperately need to use your phone but have no access to laptops, electrical sockets, wind turbines or solar panels The world’s smallest phone charger will be there for you.
The world’s smallest phone charger is a tiny 17mm x 17mm x 17mm cube and it weighs just 10g. It’s designed to be small enough to fit perfectly on your key ring, or to fit handily into a pocket or bag. It truly is the world’s smallest phone charger.How Do I Use It?
It couldn’t be easier. When not in use, The world’s smallest phone charger is always with you: attached to your key ring or in your pocket or bag. When you need to charge your phone, simply open The world’s smallest phone charger, place two AA batteries between the magnets and connect it to your phone.Compatibility
The world’s smallest phone charger currently works with any phone or other device with a micro-USB connector (Samsung, HTC, LG, Nokia, etc). We’re also developing a version compatible with the iPhone, so stay tuned. However, if you have an adapter (not included), it can also work with iPhone devices.Charging Time
For a modern smartphone, The world’s smallest phone charger will give an extra 10% battery capacity in 30 minutes, and 20% in just over an hour. This was tested using a HTC one M7 with Duracell Ultra AA batteries. The power output varies depending on the batteries used: with new Duracell batteries we found it gives 500mAh.How Does It Work?
The world’s smallest phone charger contains 3 neodymium magnets. They have the double function of holding the batteries together while at the same time making an electrical connection to The world’s smallest phone charger circuit board. This circuit is called a boost converter, it turns the power from the batteries into a 5v power supply to charge your phone.Why AA Batteries?
AA batteries are the most universally recognized and widely sold type of battery. While it doesn’t make sense to rely on AA batteries for daily phone charging, they do come in handy if you’re in an everyday emergency and need that crucial bit of juice.Features:
- An essential emergency charger powered by 2 x AA Batteries; No need to bring any cables or power banks to charge
- Best solution for power needs when outdoors
- Find AA batteries in almost any store to instantly charge your device
- 98% Transfer Efficiency to Charge Android Phone(2500mah Battery) to 40% within 30 Minutes
- Can be used for iPhones with an Adapter (not included)
- Mini Shaped with Magnetic to Fit Handily into a Pocket or Key Chain; Super Light-Weight for Only 10g
- Built-in Circuit Protection; stops charging itself when AA Batteries are used up or decvice is fully charged
- Input Voltage:1.5-3 V
- Output Voltage:5V
- Output USB: micro USB
- Output Current:500mAh-1500mAh
- Support: 2 AA battery
- Size:17mm x 17mm x 17mm
- Fits for: any micro-USB port device
- Available Color: Black
- Package Includes: Cell Phone Charger