- Memory Foam Shoe Insoles
- Molds to your foot, breathable, keep memory, comfortable
- Suitable for leather shoe insoles and sports shoe
How To Use:
- STEP 1: Your shoe’s current insoles are probably removable – take them out first.
- STEP 2: Place insoles into the shoe to test for size.
- STEP 3: If needed, trim along the outline (on the bottom of the insole near the toes) that matches your shoe size.
- STEP 4: Insert insole into shoe starting from the heel with gel side down.
Replace insoles every six (6) months or at first signs of wear.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.