Breakfast is the most important meal of the day! Here are some easy recipes and tools to make it even more easier so you never have to skip breakfast again!
Healthy Blueberry Banana Bread Breakfast Muffins
- 3 eggs
- 3 bananas
- 1 cup blueberries
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1¾ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 11/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray Muffin Tops or regular cupcake/muffin liner with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a food processor or blender, blend the eggs, bananas, blueberries, maple syrup, and vanilla extract, until blended through and fluffy. Pour into a bowl and fold in the yogurt.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt
- Fold wet ingredients into dry and stir until just combined.
- Pour muffin batter into Muffin tops or regular cupcake/muffin liners and bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Insert a toothpick into the center of a muffin at they are done when it comes out clean. Center will also spring back when pressed.
- Enjoy your healthy breakfast muffins!
Blueberry Banana Greek Yogurt Pancakes
Serves: 1 (6-7 Pancakes)
- ¼ cup (60 g) plain Greek yogurt
- Half of medium, ripe banana (50 g or 1/4 cup [60 ml] mashed)
- ½ cup (40 g) rolled oats
- 2 large egg whites OR 1 large egg
- ½ Tbsp (15-30 ml) unsweetened almond milk
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup (35 g) blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Pancake Batter Dispenser and EZ Flip Molds (Optional)
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat and coat it with cooking spray or oil. You want to make sure that it's very hot before you start cooking your pancakes.
- Add all the ingredients except for blueberries to a blender in the order listed and blend on high until the oats are fully broken down and the batter is smooth and frothy, about 1-2 minutes. Start with 1 Tbsp (15 ml) of almond milk and only add a second if you feel the batter is too thick. Fold in the blueberries by hand and allow batter to sit for a few minutes so that it thickens up.
- Pour batter into the batter dispenser and pour onto skillet until desired size of pancakes is reached or you can use EZ Flip to create fun shapes for your Pancakes. Cook until the edges have set and bubbles begin to form on the tops of the pancakes, about 3 minutes.
- Using a spatula, flip and cook for another 2 minutes. Repeat until all the batter is gone, making sure to coat your skillet again with oil between each batch.
- Top with desired toppings and enjoy!
Everything Deviled Eggs
Serves: 2 (10-12 Pieces)
- 1 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp. Minced Onions
- 1 tsp. Sesame Seeds
- 1 tsp. Poppy Seeds
- 6 large eggs, hard boiled (Boil them easily with this timer, or cooker)
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 oz. smoked salmon, sliced into 12 strips
- Dill Weed, for garnish
- In a small pan over medium-low heat, add minced garlic, minced onions, sesame seeds, and poppy seeds. Cook, swirling pan constantly, until everything starts to look and smell toasty, about 2-3 minutes. Set aside to cool, reserving one teaspoon for garnish.
- Slice eggs in half and carefully scoop out yolks into a large bowl. To yolks, add mayonnaise, lemon juice, and cream cheese and mix until creamy and thoroughly combined. Stir in toasted spices. Transfer mixture to a large, re-sealable plastic bag and snip a hole in the corner.
- Fill egg whites with yolk mixture. Garnish each with a rolled up piece of smoked salmon, a sprinkle of Dill Weed, and remaining spices.
- Viola! Your Everything Deviled Eggs are ready to serve.
Which one will you try first? Let us know in the comments down below.