May 05, 2017
LivingDeal.com is proudly Canadian and while we are celebrating 150 years of this great nation, we decided to share with you some fun facts about Canada that you may or may not know. Sounds fun eh? ;)
We Are Smart!
1. Canada is the World's Most Educated Country: over half its residents have college degrees.
Canada 150th Anniversary Flag Stitched & Embroidered Baseball CapClick Here to get yours now!
Our weather can be really cold but we are known to be warm and friendly!
2. Canada's lowest recorded temperature was -81.4 degrees Fahrenheit (-63 C) in 1947.
3. When flights got diverted or grounded during 9/11, Canada housed, fed, and sheltered over 33,000 passengers.
Passenger Plane Model Click Here to get yours now!
We have abundant natural resources!
4. Canada has the third largest oil reserves of any country in the world after Saudi Arabia and Venezuela.
5. Canada has more lakes than the rest of the world's lakes combined.
Canadian Flag Car Hood Cover Click Here to get yours now!
Santa is Canadian!!!
6. Every Christmas, 1 million letters are addressed to Santa Clausat his own postal code: "H0H 0H0, North Pole, Canada."
Canadian Moose Neck and Travel PillowClick Here to get yours now!
We love Peace <3
7.Canada has no weapons of mass destruction since 1984 and has signed treaties repudiating their possession.
8. The U.S. / Canada Border is the longest international border in the world and it lacks military defense.
Canada 150th Anniversary Red & White Maple Leaf Stitched & Embroidered Baseball CapClick Here to get yours now!
We are mighty!
9. Americans have invaded Canada twice, in 1775 and 1812. They lost both times.
10. One of the thirteen articles in the 1781 U.S. Articles of Confederation states that if Canada wants to be admitted into the U.S., it will automatically be accepted.
Canada 150th Anniversary True North Maple Leaf Stitched & Embroidered Baseball CapClick Here to get yours now!
We are unique!
11. Large parts of Canada have less gravity than the rest of Earth. The phenomenon was discovered in the 1960s.
12. Canada has the largest coastline in the world.
13. With 1,896 km (1,178 mi), the Yonge Street in Canada, is the longest street in the world.
Tri-Stone Maple Leaf Metal KeychainClick Here to get yours now!
More random facts?
14.Canada consumes the most doughnuts and has the most doughnut shops per capita of any country in the world.
15. "Canada" is an Iroquoian language word meaning "Village."
We are proud to call the best country in the world our home <3
Comments will be approved before showing up.
June 06, 2017
June 02, 2017
May 31, 2017